Global Wood Trade Center
Offer To Sell ( Please click here to edit your posting )
|Product Category :||Wood Components||Post Time: 2010-6-9 9:14:23|
|Posted By:||Bazhou City Yuyang Timber Manufacturer Co., Ltd ( View Company Details )|
|Business Type:||Offer To Sell||Expiration Date:||7 : 15: 2010|
|Product Name:||veneer door skin/door panel|
|Species Preferred:||Ash, oak, walnut, cherry, sapele, teak, beech|
|Place of Origin:||No limited||Brand Name:||yuyang|
|Unit :||Pieces||Quality Grade:|
|Product description or other requirements:||1. Specification: Length: 2100mm (or 2150mm);
Thickness: 3.0mm (or 4.0mm or 4.7mm);
(Or made according to your size);
2. Finished Density: more than 900kgs/cbm after two times hot pressure molding;
3. Design: diversified designs available;
4. Color: Diversified veneer available;
5. Port of delivery: Xingang, China
6. Package: 250pcs in one pallet, and 12 pallets ( that is 3000pcs) in a 20' container; about 5000pcs in a 40' container; If in bulk, about 4000pcs in a 20' container (of standard specification).
7. Payment terms: usually by T/T, 30% prepaid and the remaining 70% paid against the copy of B/L, or by L/C as you required.
8. Delivery time( for 3,000pcs): shipment be effect in 20 days after receiving deposit.
9. Minimum Order Quantity: 3000pcs(or one 20 feet container)
Yuyang Company was established in 2004, locates in Bazhou city, Hebei province, which is between the two biggest cities in North China: Beijing and Tianjin. Itís only about 120 kilometers to Tianjin seaport, and only about 100 kilometers to Beijing airport. Transportation is quite convenient. And you are always welcome to visit our factory.
Our factory covers 25000 square meters, having 4 pressing machines and more than 100 workers.
Our products are HDF veneered door skin, white painted door skin with grains, PVC door skin, HDF plate and so on , The main products are HDF veneered door skin, which are made of 3.2mm (4mm & 4.7mm also available) MDF and veneers by two times hot pressure molding, and the finished density exceeds 900kgs/cbm, almost equal to HDF. Re the veneers, we have natural and technical sapele, ash, red walnut, black walnut, white oak, red oak, teak, cherry and so on .The daily output is about 2,000 pieces. Besides, we can also produce according to your requirements.
To buy door skin of fine quality & reasonable price, please contact me.
|Terms of Deal|
|Payment Terms:||T/T; L/C|
|Delivery Lead Time:||--|
|Delivery Place or Port:||Xingang, China|
|Markings / Labels:||--|
|Post By:||Bazhou City Yuyang Timber Manufacturer Co., Ltd( View Company Details )|
|Contact Information :|
|Country or Areas:||China|